Come Monday...OCProducts


We were in need of some ink (AGAIN!!!) for our Dell V305 printer, which came with the new computer we were blessed with a little over a couple of years ago now. So, I started searching online for the best deal on the high-capacity ink cartridges that work with it.

Yeah, “high-capacity”—my tookis! Since when did an ounce or two of anything become a lot, except for in the case of cocaine or heroin, which are probably cheaper to buy in certain markets?

Anyway, since we have been generally quite satisfied with what we have ordered on Amazon.com, I concentrated my search there, and I soon “found” a great deal from [OCProducts]. For they were offering a set (black and color) of Dell Series 9 high-capacity ink cartridges for $18.27 at the time while just a color cartridge will cost you $26.99 at [Dell].

Too good to be true? Well, kinda. For what we actually received were remanufactured cartridges, which do have their drawbacks. For some printers will not recognize remanufactured cartridges, which means that you will not get a reading on how much ink is left, as was the case with what we received. Furthermore, some remanufactured cartridges just plain do not work right, as was also the case with the color cartridge that we received.

Oh, but there is a rest to this story. For instead of submitting a nasty report to Amazon when they asked about how satisfied we were with our purchase, I sent a curt little email to OCProducts that told just how dissatisfied we were.

Quite frankly, I did not expect to hear a peep out of them, but here a reply came. Now, I will not go into any details about how hard they tried to be of service. For there are some, who would undoubtedly try to take advantage of what they did for us. Suffice to say, OCProducts has proven to me that they truly are a company that really cares about their customers, and I would highly recommend shopping with them for whatever they have available.

Oh no, they are not just in the printer ink remanufacturing business. For they offer all sorts of things that many of you just can’t live without.

Yes, as matter of fact, I do know this to be true. So, please do yourself a favor and go [here] to see what I am talking about.

***This is NOT a paid advertisement!***

Please Also Visit:
and

Followers

Pageviews