Come Monday...BlogDumps and Other Blessings

“Come Monday…” is aweekly series that will involve a review of, or commentary about,  websites, movies, documentaries, televisionshows, sports, music, and whatever else may tickle my fancy at the time.  Be assured that these reviews will begenerally positive, as in accordance to the Jimmy Buffett song “ComeMonday.”  This is subject to change,however.  In fact, I would be mostderelict in my duties to neglect going on a rant every once in a while.  For rants promote change, and change can begood—right?  Therefore, since good isgenerally considered as being a positive force in 99.3% of the paralleluniverses that I am aware of, even a rant could be considered as beingsomething positive, and a genuine hissy-fit would be even better (so I’m told).

LastMonday, I was in [a much different mood]. For I was mired in the midst of a deep dark depression over not knowingwhat to do about getting the RSS feed for here working again, amongst [some other things].

Yeah,“Oh ye of little faith.”  For I cannoteven start to count how many times I have honestly believed that I had finallycame to the end of the amount of grace afforded me, only to have it proven thatour Heavenly Father’s grace truly is immeasurable.

Someof that proof came through Wolf and Trina over at [BlogDumps].  For they came to my rescue in a very personalway when I was having trouble uploading videos that I had made with my [Windows Movie Maker].  The solution turned out tobe converting my [.wmv] to [.flv] through the use of the [Any Video Converter]program.

Backingup a little bit, I had felt like I needed to start making videos because of mistakenlythinking that one of the “improvements” that Google had made to its Bloggerplatform made it no longer possible to embed an MP3 audio player (provided byBlogDumps) with a song that I would feature each week on a [WhiteHeart Wednesday].  As it turned out, that “improvement”had only made it to where the audio player no longer showed up on the Composepage of a post, but by the time that was realized, I was already hooked on theidea of making videos that would make [Steven Spielberg] and [George Lucas]green with envy.

Okay,I am not quite to that level yet, but considering how technically-challenged Inaturally am, I am very pleased with what has been produced so far.  You can find them all [here].

Bythe way, have you noticed that the all of the links are now opening in a newwindow?  You can read about how thatblessing came about [here].

Now,there is just one more thing that needs to be resolved:


Please Also Visit:
and

Followers

Pageviews