Come Monday...Two and a Half Episodes


“Come Monday…” is aweekly series that will involve a review of, or commentary about,  websites, movies, documentaries, televisionshows, sports, music, and whatever else may tickle my fancy at the time.  Be assured that these reviews will begenerally positive, as in accordance to the Jimmy Buffett song “ComeMonday.”  This is subject to change,however.  In fact, I would be mostderelict in my duties to neglect going on a rant every once in a while.  For rants promote change, and change can begood—right?  Therefore, since good isgenerally considered as being a positive force in 99.3% of the paralleluniverses that I am aware of, even a rant could be considered as beingsomething positive, and a genuine hissy-fit would be even better (so I’m told).


Ireally did wet myself (just a little) the first time I saw the revised versionof [Two and a Half Men] being referred to as being Two and a Half Episodesin a comment on [Don E. Chute].  I’msorry, I don’t remember just who left it, nor on which particular article, andI am being too lazy to go find it.

Anyway,today is the day where we find if life without Charlie Harper is worth livingon the set.  It is being [reported] thatthe new season will start off with his funeral, with Ashton Kutcher’s characterbeing blended into the mix.

No,I do not believe that the revised show will be cancelled half-way through thethird episode.  For there is way too muchstudio and network pride at stake for that to happen, and in consideration ofthe lunacy that seems to catch the most attention these days, the revised showmay very well become an even bigger hit than the previous one was.

Iwill not be amongst the viewers, however. For I still feel the same way about the show as I did [before].

Onthe other hand, my wife and her mother will be tuning in, which serves as agood example of how a house divided can fail to make an impact on the [Nielsen Ratings].  Will you be watching?

Please Also Visit:
and

Followers

Pageviews