RC helicopter on top of the mango tree

I was practicing to play and maneuver this PicoZ Uranus RC Helicopter here at home and then I went outside to have a bigger space to fly the RC heli and then suddenly I got the wrong move to press the flight button on max level and it send the RC heli way up until it reaches the top of our house, then there's a limit that the RC heli can loss its signal from the RC controller and it will automatically shut off.It landed now in top of our mango tree and I'm having a hard time looking for it..arghh
photo source

I tried climbing the mango tree and I got scared because there are bee hives on top of the branches and my muscles can't take it any longer, so I quit in climbing that tree. I'll just let the wind blew it off and wait till it lands on the ground. I have also a chance of using the RC heli's flashlight, but the battery of it can last up to 20 minutes only and its hard to look for it on a day time.

Followers

Pageviews