Come Monday...Once Upon A Time


“Come Monday…” is aweekly series that will involve a review of, or commentary about,  websites, movies, documentaries, televisionshows, sports, music, and whatever else may tickle my fancy at the time.  Be assured that these reviews will begenerally positive, as in accordance to the Jimmy Buffett song “ComeMonday.”  This is subject to change,however.  In fact, I would be mostderelict in my duties to neglect going on a rant every once in a while.  For rants promote change, and change can begood—right?  Therefore, since good isgenerally considered as being a positive force in 99.3% of the paralleluniverses that I am aware of, even a rant could be considered as beingsomething positive, and a genuine hissy-fit would be even better (so I’m told).

[Once Upon A Time] is a new ABC series that is set to begin just before nextHalloween.  Quite fitting, Isuppose.  For the show is about fairytales and fantasies, with good vs. evil splashed all over the script.

Oneof the main stars is [Lana Parrilla], who has smoldering hot down to ascience.  I kinda, sorta, maybe, might ofnoticed this while giving her a quick passing glance when she was on theshort-lived [Miami Medical].  If you haveto be told, that’s her in character for Once Upon A Time over there.

Anotherfamiliar face on the show is [Robert Carlyle] from [Stargate Universe].  Since he has the look of deviant desperationdown to a science, I didn’t think very many would want to see a picture of him.

Perhapsthe biggest star of the show is [Jennifer Morrison], who should have been anotherVERY familiar face.  For she played oneof the main characters on [House, M.D.] for SEVEN YEARS, but I didn’t realizethat it was her until I went to gather some stuff for this preemptive strike.

Yes,there appears to be something very wrong about Once Upon A Time.  It is clearly on display in the followingtrailer.



Didyou catch it?  Did it chill you to the verycore of your being?

Okay,it may very well be just me, but anything that the writers of [LOST] haveanything to do with will send me diving for the remote to change the channel.  For my wife and I got sucked into thephenomenon that was Lost at first, dropped it from our list of must-sees afterenduring a season or so of flashback after nonsensical flashback, and thenreturned to watch the series finale, which left us vowing to carefullyscrutinize the production team on every new show in the hope of never goingthrough something like that again.

Yes,it could be different this time.  Pleaselet me know if it is.

Please Also Visit:
and

Followers

Pageviews