Come Monday...Didley Squat


“Come Monday…” is aweekly series that will involve a review of, or commentary about,  websites, movies, documentaries, televisionshows, sports, music, and whatever else may tickle my fancy at the time.  Be assured that these reviews will begenerally positive, as in accordance to the Jimmy Buffett song “Come Monday.”  This is subject to change, however.  In fact, I would be most derelict in myduties to neglect going on a rant every once in a while.  For rants promote change, and change can begood—right?  Therefore, since good isgenerally considered as being a positive force in 99.3% of the paralleluniverses that I am aware of, even a rant could be considered as beingsomething positive, and a genuine hissy-fit would be even better (so I’m told).

Accordingto the Urban Dictionary, [didley squat] means absolutely nothing.  No, that does not mean that it has no meaning.  For it means absolutely nothing (or that onehas (nor has done) absolutely nothing).

Okay,now that we have that cleared-up, in this particular case, it means that I haveabsolutely nothing for this edition, which is not necessarily true.  For I have all sorts of things buzzing aroundin my head, but I just don’t have the time to present it.

Yousee, methinks I may have a touch or two of [OCD], and I have been dedicating waytoo much time procuring online, burning to DVD and recording on VHS tapes[Touched By An Angel] and [Highway To Heaven] for my mother-in-law.  I’ll tell all about the process later on, butuntil then, you will just have to suffer without the guidance and inspirationthat you have undoubtedly come to depend upon from me, which will hopefullyallow me to avoid having to suffer on account of her having nothing to keep herrelatively content.

Please Also Visit:
and

Followers

Pageviews