Come Monday...Missing Brinkka2011


“Come Monday…” is aweekly series that will involve a review of, or commentary about,  websites, movies, documentaries, televisionshows, sports, music, and whatever else may tickle my fancy at the time.  Be assured that these reviews will be generallypositive, as in accordance to the Jimmy Buffett song “Come Monday.”  This is subject to change, however.  In fact, I would be most derelict in myduties to neglect going on a rant every once in a while.  For rants promote change, and change can begood—right?  Therefore, since good isgenerally considered as being a positive force in 99.3% of the paralleluniverses that I am aware of, even a rant could be considered as beingsomething positive, and a genuine hissy-fit would be even better (so I’m told).

Alas,she entered and exited my life with equal abandon, and all I have left are someof the comments she wrote on my heart. Oh how I miss her.

brinkka2011 says: My daughter willnot like tosee this here.On [here] on September 9, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: Thanks for taking the timeto talk about this, I feel strongly about it and appreciate finding outadditional on this subject. If possible, as you acquire experience, would youthoughts updating your blog with extra information? It is very useful for me.  On [here] on September 10, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: Informative post, Im now oneof your feed followers  On [here]on September 11, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: This was a genuinelyextremely beneficial post. In theory I'd like to write like this also gettingtime and actual effort to make a good piece of writing but what can I say Iprocrastinate alot and by no means appear to obtain anything done.  On [here] on September 12, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: Thanks so much for postingall of the good content! I am looking forward to reading more.  On [here] on September 13, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: Bravo, your opinion isuseful  On [here] on September 13, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: Thanks so much for postingall of the good content! I am looking forward to reading more.  On [here] on September 14, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: Im often to blogging and iactually recognize your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I amgoing to bookmark your website and preserve checking for brand new information.  On [here] on September 14, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: Simply wish to say yourarticle is as amazing. The clearness in your post is just nice and i couldassume youre an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me tograb your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million andplease keep up the rewarding work.  On[here] on September 15, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: Just right points?I would beaware that as anyone who in reality doesnt write on blogs a lot (in fact, thiscan be my first submit), I dont assume the time period lurker is very turninginto to a non-posting reader. Its no longer your fault in the least , howeverpossibly the blogosphere may come up with a better, non-creepy title for the90% folks that experience studying the content material .  On [here] on September 17, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: Centro in August reported anarrower fiscal full-year loss after writedowns on its properties shrank. Theshortfall was A$652.7 million in the 12 months ended June 30, compared with aloss of A$3.5 billion a year earlier. Centro wrote down A$487.9 million on itsproperties, down from A$2.7 billion a year earlier  On [here] on September 18, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: I'm impressed, I have tosay. Really rarely do I encounter a weblog that's each educative and entertaining,and let me inform you, you will have hit the nail on the head. Your concept isoutstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient individuals arespeaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout thisin my seek for one thing referring to this.  On [here] on September 18, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: Please tell me that youregoing to keep this up! Its so great and so important. I cant wait to read farmore from you. I just feel like you know so substantially and know how to makepeople listen to what youve got to say. This weblog is just also cool to bemissed. Excellent stuff, really. Please, PLEASE keep it up!  On [here] on September 21, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: Informative post, Im now oneof your feed followers  On [here]on September 25, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: My wife will get angry ifshe hears this.  On [here] on September 26, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: This was a genuinelyextremely beneficial post. In theory I'd like to write like this also gettingtime and actual effort to make a good piece of writing but what can I say I procrastinatealot and by no means appear to obtain anything done.  On [here] on September 26, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: Please tell me that youregoing to keep this up! Its so great and so important. I cant wait to read farmore from you. I just feel like you know so substantially and know how to makepeople listen to what youve got to say. This weblog is just also cool to bemissed. Excellent stuff, really. Please, PLEASE keep it up!  On [here] on September 28, 2011.

brinkka2011 says: This was a genuinelyextremely beneficial post. In theory I'd like to write like this also gettingtime and actual effort to make a good piece of writing but what can I say Iprocrastinate alot and by no means appear to obtain anything done.  On [here] on September 29, 2011.

Please Also Visit:
and

Followers

Pageviews