Come Monday...Grantland


“Come Monday…” is aweekly series that will involve a review of, or commentary about,  websites, movies, documentaries, televisionshows, sports, music, and whatever else may tickle my fancy at the time.  Be assured that these reviews will begenerally positive, as in accordance to the Jimmy Buffett song “Come Monday.”  This is subject to change, however.  In fact, I would be most derelict in myduties to neglect going on a rant every once in a while.  For rants promote change, and change can begood—right?  Therefore, since good isgenerally considered as being a positive force in 99.3% of the paralleluniverses that I am aware of, even a rant could be considered as beingsomething positive, and a genuine hissy-fit would be even better (so I’m told).


Fromthe featured image above, it should be rather obvious that [Grantland] is notjust another sports site.  On secondthought, this could be a picture of some of the Denver Broncos fans who havebeen screaming for the management to make [Tim Teabow] the starting quarterback.  After all, times have been rather lean forthe team lately.

No,the image is actually from an article on some new television series, which youwill be taken to if you will click on it. The article is just one very fine example of what a treasure Grantlandtruly is.

Ofcourse, not all of my readers are as culturally sophisticated as I am, but theonline magazine has plenty of pictures for the enjoyment of those who arenot.  Hey, they even provide videos forthose with minds that wander!


Yep,there is something for just about everyone on Grantland.  Probably not for [Adullamite], nor[Lavender], but I did preface this with “just about everyone.”

Ifyou need further convincing, click on the image of Patti Smith below, and Ithink you will see what I mean.  For otherthan what she did with [Because The Night], I am not a fan of Patti Smith, butthe article made me wonder if maybe I should be.

Followers

Pageviews